Dave Pelz, the legendary short game guru, gives us a great tip on why it is important to hold your finish AFTER your putting stroke. Eliminate your three-putts with this tip! For 40 years, Dave Pelz has been involved in the game of golf in one way or another. Throughout his years, he has been known as the Short Game Guru, with wedge play and putting, perfecting and teaching the short game side of golf. From top tour professionals like Patrick Reed to Phil Mickelson and the famous flop shot or awesome putters like Tom Kite, Pelz has coached and worked with golf’s best! He also has developed his own golf school called Pelz Golf where he teaches the art of the short game and reading greens! NOTABLE STUDENTS
- LEE JENZEN – 1998 U.S. Open Champion
- TOM KITE – 1992 U.S. Open Champion
- PHIL MICKELSON – ’04; ’06; ’10 Masters, ’05 PGA Championship, ’13 Open Championship
- PATRICK REED – 2018 Masters
- VIJAY SINGH – ’98;’04 PGA Championship, ’00 Masters
Golf Life Partners
SIGN UP TODAY TO BE APART OF THE BIGGEST LIBRARY OF GOLF LESSONS, FEATURED SEGMENTS, FULL SHOW EPISODES AND MORE WITH THE GOLF LIFE CHANNEL. START YOUR FREE TRIAL TODAY!