About an hour west, through the Rocky Mountains, is the Vail Valley. It goes without question that mountain golf courses are amazing, especially when it comes to the views. Vail Golf Club and Eagle Ranch are no exception! These two amazing golf courses are true mountain golf courses that you NEED to play if you travel (or live) to Colorado.
Vail Golf Club: http://vailclubhouse.com/
The Vail Golf Club sits in the Vail Vally. As you travel from Denver you head west on I70 and you run into Vail, CO. As you can imagine it is as beautiful as you think. What you may not know though is that there is a world-class golf and nordic club right in the middle of Vail. The Vail Golf & Nordic Club is the oldest golf club in the vail valley, but the renovations to the new clubhouse, halfway house and driving range also makes it one of the best mountain golf courses available. Oh…Wait…did we mention the incredible views?
– Surrounded by the Gore Mountain Range
– Designed by one of Vail’s Pioneers, Ben Krueger in 1962
– Doubles as a Nordic Center during the winter months, offering 17 Kilometers of groomed ski track and 10 Kilometers of snowshoe trails.
EAGLE RANCH: https://www.eagleranchgolf.com/
Eagle Ranch Golf Club is truly mountain golf at its finest. Located in Eagle, CO (just 30 min west of Vail), this golf course is one of Colorado’s best mountain golf courses. Designed by Arnold Palmer, this golf course opened in 2001 as part of a new residential community called “Eagle Ranch”. This spectacular 18-hole golf course offers championship golf and once-in-a-lifetime views.
– Designed by Arnold Palmer
– Jeff Boyer is the Eagle Ranch Director of Golf
– Outdoor Pool, ice rink, recreational trails and fitness center
– Five sets of tees + Junior golf tees
SIGN UP TODAY TO BE APART OF THE BIGGEST LIBRARY OF GOLF LESSONS, FEATURED SEGMENTS, FULL SHOW EPISODES AND MORE WITH THE GOLF LIFE CHANNEL. START YOUR FREE TRIAL TODAY!