Putting is one of the most important aspects of golf. However, putters have become a dime a dozen these days. Big name brands like Scotty Cameron or the big OEM companies are constantly putting out new versions of putters yearly. Big brands are not the only ones in the golf market. There are more small market putter brands popping up than I can count. One of those small market brands trying to make it in this crazy market is Sentio Golf. Golf Life got the chance to test their Sierra 101 Series putters.
Here at Golf Life we have reviewed a ton of putters that have hit the market. I have to say this is the first time we have seen anything like this. Sentio literally has a floating face. What does that mean exactly? The floating face technology separates the entire stainless steel face from the rest of the putter head with a vibration dampening TPE Polymer Core.
What does that Offer a Golfer?
- SMOOTH YET CRISP FEEL
- 3 DISTINCT RESPONSE LEVELS
- EXCEPTIONAL DISTANCE CONTROL
- OFF-CENTER FORGIVENESS
Sentio knows every golfer is different and want to give you options that fit your game. The Sierra 101 series comes in 3 different models to suit your preference.
- GREEN/SOFT – This model has a buttery-soft core, perfect for those who are used to playing with an insert, or who regularly putt on fast greens.
- RED/MEDIUM – Our middle-feel option for general conditions; not too hot and not too soft.
- BLUE/FIRM – For those who prefer a more solid feel, or who regularly putt on slow greens
If you liked our video review and would like to learn more, head over to SentioGolf.com and get one that fits your game!