The 2020 PGA Show was a success! Each year the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL plays host to the PGA Merchandise Show. Thousands of golf company show off their latest and greatest to other professionals in the golfing world. For us, it means we get to see and capture everything from new clubls to apparel and everything in between. There were the newest items of the Show that caught our eye. Here is our journey through the 2020 PGA Show.
PING: G710 IRONS
- Their longest and most forgiving iron – Made with a steel face and stainless steel heads
- Arccos Caddie Smart Grips
- Stealth, Hydropearl finish
BLOODLINE PUTTERS: Stand Alone Putter
- Helps with misalignment (The #1 reason for missed putts)
- Able to align from behind to accuratley read the putt
- As of Feb. 2017, Bloodline Putters conforms to the USGA.
V1 SPORTS: V1 Game
- Get 1-on-1 coaching from the games best right at your fingertips
- Golf swingn analysis software that empowers the coaches and athletes
- Get consistent measurables and immediate feedback with V1 Game.
SKECHERS: Go Golf 2020
- The most comfortable golf shoe on the market
- Spikeless (Flex spikes) and Spiked shoes for every occasion
- Fashionable so you can wear them off the course as well!
Check out our feature video above and find out more about this amazing this amazing event and companies that we highlighted at the 2020 PGA Show!
Golf Life On Demand is a streaming platform for all things golf. For the last 20+ years, Golf Life has produced content to help your golf game AND grow the game of golf at the same time!
Within Golf Life On Demand you will find lessons and tips from top teachers in the game, get inside looks at the most beautiful resorts across the country, experience amazing golf tournaments and events and more!